It‘s Fall and Thanksgiving season. As the year is coming to a close, this is a great month to start dwelling upon all the things in our lives that we should be thankful for.
We have mentioned this before, but it needs to be repeated. If you haven’t done this, you should. Make a list of things you are thankful for; once you start, you will realize that you can go on and on.
Here are some things on our list:
- Thankful for Life
- Thankful for Health
- Thankful for Biological and Spiritual Family
- Thankful for our Jobs and Careers
- Thankful for a Home
- Thankful for our Gifts and Talents
- Thankful for Our Senses
- Thankful for the Gift of Choice
- Thankful for Freedom
- Thankful for Diversity and The Beauty of Different Cultures
- Thankful for Delicious International Cuisine
- Thankful for Creativity
We would love to hear about the things you are thankful for. Send us an email or comment below. Hoping you all have a very Thankful November!