- 2 Medium/Large Ripe Bananas
- 1.5 Cups of Organic Rolled Oats
- 1.5 Cups of Water
- Agave or maple syrup
- Any toppings you desire
Utensils & Appliances Needed
- 1 Small Knife
- 1 Measuring Cup
- 1 Small Non-Stick Frying Pan
- Peel bananas and cut into pieces.
- Add oats and water to the blender. (For a thicker batter use a little more oats, for a thinner batter use a little more water).
- Add banana pieces to blender and blend until well mixed.
- Pour batter into non-stick pan and flip pancake over when the edges are slightly crispy and the center is not runny.
- Enjoy hot!
YIELDS: About 8-10 small pancakes. The number will determine on how much batter you use per pancake.
Can also use these ingredients to make waffles as well.