- 2 Cups of Organic Butter Beans
- 1 Cup of Chopped Kale (or equivalent greens)
- Organic Turmeric Powder
- Organic Sea Salt
- 1 Packet of Pita Bread or Chips
- Organic Cherry Tomatoes
- Your favorite organic herbs and spices
Utensils & Appliances Needed
- Knife and Cutting Board
- 1 Small Covered Saucepan
- Combine butter beans, salt, turmeric power and kale in saucepan.
- Cook under medium heat for 15 minutes.
- When beans are cooked, remove from heat and serve with pita bread or chips.
YIELDS : About 2 servings.
OTHER NOTES: *To save preparation time, purchase cooked beans.
Best eaten right away.
If you cannot find organic pita bread, substitute with organic tortilla chips.