- 10 Uncooked Organic Potatoes
- Organic Olive Oil
- Organic Garlic (crushed) or Garlic powder
- Pinch of Sea Salt*
Utensils & Appliances Needed
- 1 or 2 Non-stick Baking Trays
- Knife and Cutting Board
- Mixing Bowl
- Pastry Brush or Fork
- Preheat your oven to 350/400 degrees**
- Wash potatoes thoroughly in their skins.
- Place olive oil, salt and garlic in mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise (with their skins) and place in the mixing bowl containing the oil mixture.
- Make sure wedges are fully coated in the oil mixture and use a pastry brush to coat them if not.
- Remove from bowl and lay wedges on baking tray(s) and place in oven.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, but check upon wedges midway through to make sure they are baking nicely.
- Enjoy as a side dish (alone or with a low sugar/ low sodium dip) especially while they are still warm.
YIELDS :About 30 to 40 potato wedges (depends on the size and cut of potatoes)
OTHER NOTES: Can be stored, refrigerated and warmed up for later consumption.
*You may be tempted to baptize these wedges in salt but resist this. Only add a little salt for taste.
**Due to your oven’s specifications, you may need to adjust your baking settings.