- Organic Dark Green Leafy Vegetables (Arugula, Kale, Romaine…)
- Organic Tomatoes
- Variety of Cooked Organic Beans* (Kidney Beans, Black Beans, Pinto…)
- Organic Tomato Sauce
- Organic Nutritional Yeast Flakes (topping)
- Organic Nuts (topping)
- Your favorite organic herbs and spices
Utensils & Appliances Needed
- Knife and Cutting Board
- 1 Small Covered Saucepan
- 1 Mixing Bowl or Ceramic Dish
- Mixed cooked beans* and tomato sauce in a mixing bowl and add desired spices if needed.
- Warm on low heat and set aside.
- Wash all the vegetables and dry thoroughly.
- Chop the vegetables into bite-size portions.
- In bowl or dish, combine the beans and vegetables.
- Serve in bowls and top with optional toppings.
YIELDS : Depends on amount of beans and vegetables used.
OTHER NOTES: *To save preparation time, purchase cooked beans.
Best eaten right away. This dish will also go great with organic tortilla chips or pita bread.