- Organic Dark Green Leafy Vegetables (Romaine, Arugula, Kale…)
- Fresh Organic Vegetables (the more variety and color, the better)
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Organic nuts
- Dried fruit
- Organic Soy Feta Cheese
- Organic Salad Dressing*
Utensils & Appliances Needed
- Knife and Cutting Board
- Mixing Bowl
- Wash all vegetables and dry.
- Cut and dice all vegetables to your liking.
- Toss in bowl and drizzle with a little olive oil and a pinch of salt (if needed).
- Serve and enjoy.
YIELDS : Depends on number and size of vegetables used
OTHER NOTES: There is a reason why we call this the ‘spontaneous salad’. Whatever vegetables you have in your kitchen, go ahead and make your creation! Purchase vegetables in season to keep costs down.
*If you do decide to use a salad dressing with this meal, look for one low in sodium and fat, and one with easy-to-understand organic ingredients.