- 2 packets of extra firm Organic Tofu
- 1 cup Whole Wheat flour
- 1 cup Unsweetened Soy or Almond milk
- 1.5 tbsp Cilantro
- 1.5 Garlic powder
- A pinch of Organic Sea salt
- 1-3 tbsp of Liquid Amino Acids
Utensils & Appliances Needed
- 1 Knife
- 1 Fork
- 1 Pastry brush (optional)
- 1 Small bowl
- 1 Large Non Stick Baking sheet
- 1 Chopping board
- Important: Before starting, remove excess water from tofu by enveloping in clean small towel and placing a weight on it.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix flour, milk and dried ingredients in a small bowl with fork.
- Cut tofu into bite size portions.
- Coat each bite with fork (or pastry brush) and place on sheet.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Once done, glaze with the Liquid Amino Acids and enjoy!
YIELDS about 25-30 bites (depending on how small you cut the tofu pieces).