- 1 14-16oz packet of Extra Firm Organic Tofu
- Organic Cooking Oil or Chopped Olives*
- Himalayan Sea Salt
- Organic Turmeric Powder
- Organic Oregano
- 1 Can of Organic Chickpeas
Utensils & Appliances Needed
- Small Frying Pan
- Wooden Spoon
- Cutting Board and Knife
- Using the cheesecloth, drain tofu (especially if purchased in a packet that contains liquid).
- Chop finely and add to frying pan with oil (or chopped olives).
- Add turmeric until tofu turns a little yellow.
- Add oregano and a pinch of salt.
- Add chickpeas (if desired).
- Sauté for a few minutes until tofu takes the appearance of scrambled eggs.
- Serve with organic bread or your favorite healthy starch item.
YIELDS: About 4-5 servings.
OTHER NOTES: *If you want to avoid sautéing in oil, use full olives instead. The oil from the olives will accomplish the same effect as cooking with oil.