- 1 – 2 Pounds Organic Small Potatoes
- Organic Crushed Rosemary
- Organic Turmeric power
- Himalayan Sea Salt (or salt of your choice)
- Chopped Parsley
- Other organic herbs and spices of your choice
Utensils & Appliances Needed
- 1 Knife and Cutting Board
- 1 Large Covered Pot
- 1 Large Covered Ceramic Serving Dish
- 1 Measuring Cup
- 1Wooden Spoon
- 1 Fork
- Bring 6 cups of water to boil.
- Scrub and wash potatoes in their skins.
- Cut in halves (or quarters) to speed up cooking time.
- Add potatoes to the pot and turn down heat (to allow it to simmer).
- Add turmeric and rosemary at this time.
- After 15 minutes, pour out excess water (or collect to use for another dish), leave just a little water in pot and put back on stove.
- Add salt and optional spices for taste.
- Cook for another 5 minutes, mixing with a wooden spoon repeatedly. According to your preference for softer or firmer potatoes, modify cooking time here and test firmness of the potatoes with a fork.
- Remove from heat when ready and serve in dish.
YIELDS : About 3-4 Side Servings
OTHER NOTES: Use any potato variety of you choice.
Goes well with a vegetarian protein side.