- 2 Cups of Organic Whole Wheat (or equivalent) Flour
- 1 10oz Bag of Organic Vegan (Cooked) Beef Crumbles*
- 2 8oz Cans of Organic Tomato or Marinara Sauce
- 1-2 Cups of Shredded Vegan Mozzarella Cheese**
- 1 Cup of Organic Kale (and/or Fresh Organic Basil)
Utensils & Appliances Needed
- Sharp Knife and Cutting Board
- Rolling Pin
- Mixing Bowl
- Small Saucepan with cover
- 1-2 Large Non-Stick Baking Trays
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. (Depending upon your oven’s specifications, you may need to modify).
- Wash kale (and/or basil) and chop into finer pieces.
- Set aside.
- Sift flour and add water to make the dough.
- Knead dough and set in the non-stick baking tray.
- In a small saucepan, mix vegan beef crumbles and tomato sauce.
- Cook for about 5-10 minutes on medium low heat.
- Pour about 1/2 of the meat sauce upon the dough.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of the vegan mozzarella cheese on top of the meat sauce.
- Add a portion of the kale (and/or basil) next.
- Pour the rest of the meat sauce next and then the rest of the kale.
- Top off with the rest of the cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Check pizza at the 15 to 20 minute mark, and stick with fork to find out if the dough is cooked.
- When cooked, remove from oven and enjoy.
YIELDS: Depends on size of baking trays and size pizza is cut, but around 5 servings.
OTHER NOTES: Everything in this recipe can be modified! Add more items to this pizza to make it your very own.
*We suggest using Beyond Meat (c) Brand Vegan Beefy Crumbles.
** We also suggest using the Daiya (c) Mozzarella Style Shreds for best results.