Who We Are
- We are The Peters Place. Our website address is https://www.thepetersplace.com.
- All information shared on this website is informational. We are not marriage, family, financial or lifestyle experts. For assistance in matters dealing with such, please seek professional and licensed help.
What Personal Data We Collect and Why
- Our website is created and maintained by WordPress. Because of this, we use the WordPress blog setup. If you decide to leave comments on our blog posts, the data you put in is collected and your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded Content From Other Sites
- Articles on this site may at times include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if you (as the visitor) has visited another website.
- Media material and designs on this website are created and owned by The Peters family. If you are interested in using or downloading any of our created works, please contact us to let us know.
Who We Share Your Data With
- No one! We will only use it to contact you according to your request. It will never be shared with anyone else (unless you give us permission to do so).
How Long We Retain Your Data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely (since we are using the WordPress platform). This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
- If you have left comments on this website you wish to be deleted, please contact us to let us know. We will gladly remove them. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your Contact Information
- As mentioned earlier, if you contact us and email us at our ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ address, we will contact you directly according to your request. We will never share, sell or spam you.
Purchasing From Our Store
Thank you again for visiting our website and expressing interest in our desire to glory God Our Heavenly Father.
If anything changes or if we need to add more clarification on the use of our website, it will be listed here. (Last updated Jan, 2021)