- 1-2 Cups of a Grain Cereal* (for example, Bob’s Red Mill Organic Creamy Wheat or Corn meal)
- 2 Cups of Organic Non-dairy milk
- Organic Maple Syrup
- Dried or Fresh Organic Fruit (for topping)
- Crushed Organic Nuts
Utensils & Appliances Needed
- Small saucepan
- Wooden Spoon
- Boil milk and slowly add cereal while continually stirring under medium heat.
- (For thicker cereal, use less liquid; for thinner cereal, use more liquid).
- Keep cooking for a few minutes until all is well mixed and mixture starts to thicken.
- Add the maple syrup to sweeten if to your desire.
- Turn heat off and remove from burner.
- Top with fruit and nuts and serve.
YIELDS: Depends on amount of cereal made.
OTHER NOTES: *Try different hot grain cereals for fun.